email address

Need to contact me? My email address is: JULEStheGODDESS@gmail.com



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"S" WORD tuesday?? May 31, 2011





YIPPEE!!!!! I MADE MY FIRST GOAL!!!
 
Weight Lost this week (11 weeks 2 days into journey)  "5" pounds
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: "50" pounds
Weight to lose til goal:  73 1/2 pounds

Here's What... I couldn't wait to post this... I wasn't going to see my weight loss doctors this morning, but, thought, what the heck!!!!  I'm so happy I did.  I have officially reached my first goal of "50" pounds!!!  Is that crazy?? In less then three months, I've dropped fifty poundarino's... AGHH  So Happy!!!

Unfortunately, it might be short lived, now that i'm back on Prednisone for a while.  But, I am more determined then ever to get this weight off!!  So I might gain a few pounds here and there due to my lung disease.. I can handle that, right!!


my lungs... c.o.p.d is alive and well :-(

Here they are.. My Lungs... Those shadows might look like pneumonia, but, it is in fact C.O.P.D.  (I'm confused. Is that pneumonia?)

 I have never smoked but apparantly I have the lungs of someone who has smoked their entire lives.. Isn't that crazy??   How many nail techs do I know in this world that don't have problems with the chemicals and dust, but, I must have had a genetic pre-disposed problem with my lungs (adopted.  never knew this information)...

It's okay.  I can think of many worse things a person can suffer from.  Right??!!! And I don't suffer... Yet.... (smile)... Some days are just worse then others... This weekend was one of the "worse" days... 99% of the time I have AMAZING days!! (plus I was able to slow down, hide in my house with my girls and RECONNECT... BOND.. after a long 9 months in school... So it worked out!!)

All in all, I'm on the right track!!!   Who knows... In another 3 months, maybe I will be down another 30-50 pounds?? Wouldn't that be exciting!!!

Thanks for the support y'all!!



MY JOURNEY CONTINUES!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are one amazing lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50! 60! 70! Its just going to keep coming off. I know you can do it! You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! 50 pounds, wow! You looked so great at Will's blessing, Jules! I am so proud of you! Can't believe your lungs, yikes...you have such a great attitude. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete