email address

Need to contact me? My email address is: JULEStheGODDESS@gmail.com



Monday, June 13, 2011

"S" Word Monday!!, June 13th, 2011

It's a long walk.......
Weight Lost this week (13 weeks 2 days into journey)  GAINED 6.8 pounds
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: "45.7" pounds
Weight to lose til goal:  78.3 pounds

Here's What... Well, I think the 10 days of prednisone has kicked in.  I cannot explain how famished I am when I'm on steroids...  When you take 80 mg's of prednisone for nearly two weeks, apparantly, it really does take a toll on your mental state, your diet, your everything.....

With that said, it really isn't that big of a deal.  I am off of prednisone now, which means I am back on track with my weight loss.  Yes, it sucks that my first goal of "50" pounds came and went in a blink of an eye, but, I am more determined then ever to drop this weight!!!

I'm not gonna get down, so, as of yesterday  morning, I am steroid free and ready to re-begin my weight loss journey.

MY JOURNEY "BEGINS.......AGAIN"

1 comment:

  1. Love your determination and spirit Jules! Good for you! Good luck and of course I know you're going to do awesome...you've done so well so far! I'm so impressed and so dang proud of you! Wow!

    ReplyDelete