email address

Need to contact me? My email address is: JULEStheGODDESS@gmail.com



Monday, May 23, 2011

"S" word Monday, May 23, 2011

That's right, everyone... I'm makin' myself UNSTOPPABLE!!!

 Weight Lost this week (10 weeks 2 days into journey)  "2 1/2" pounds TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: "45 pounds
Weight to lose til goal:  78 1/2 pounds

Here's What... I am feeling incredibly confident about this weight loss.  It has finally occurred to me that if I continue plugging along, I really am going to get this weight off of my body!! It is definitely a possibility that this time next year, I will be in normal sized, maybe even "aeropostale" cute clothes!!  The tortouise wins the race, right!!!  a pound here or there is great, every pound lost is another pound I'm not carrying around!!  I had a great week...
I just have to keep telling myself to keep plugging along and I will achieve my goal!!!!!!
Thanks for your constant support!! I love you all!!!

MY JOURNEY CONTINUES!!

1 comment:

  1. Jules, YOU ROCK!! You are dropping those pounds one by one and you are reaching your goal. One day (soon!), you will have to have a new goal, because this one will be accomplished. Start thinking about it...

    ReplyDelete