email address

Need to contact me? My email address is: JULEStheGODDESS@gmail.com



Monday, March 28, 2011

"S" word Monday, March 28, 2011



"S" word = Scale

 Today is "S" word Monday.
The day I head to the doctor, get my vitamin B shot and step onto the dreaded "S" word. (shutter)

Here's the deal.  Because I found myself weighing every 10 minutes, on the second day of my journey to a new body, I threw my own "S" word away!!  This way I am surprised every Monday morning at 9:30 a.m.

Weight Lost this week (2 weeks 2 days into journey) 7.2 pounds
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: "18" pound
Weight to lose til goal: 108 pounds

Week in review:
I was told that I'm drinking too much water.  I am now ordered not to drink more then one gallon per day. (who knew??)
I always thought I had insomnia due to my pregnancy with Gabs, because my body never went back to normal, however, I am questioning that.  I have slept SO soundly the past week.  I am up til around 12:00-1:00 but when I sleep, I feel rested. 
I am assuming my diet must have something to do with my nighttime antics.

Weekly Cravings: toasted bagel with a touch of real butter and smeared with cream cheese and pizza!!

Here's what........I am not hungry.  I joke that I'm starving to death, however, I'm not. 
I am, however, craving my old eating habits. 
For the past 9 years I haven't said no to anything, foodwise!!   I have eaten anything and everything I wanted and have the most horrible eating habits!!!  Fast Food was my lunch every day and creamy, cheesy, deliciousness were my dinners!!
Hard habits to break, however, I haven't cheated.. Not even once!!
Here's to hoping the cravings will dissapate as the month progresses.

MY JOURNEY CONTINUES!!

4 comments:

  1. You're freaking amazing! 18 pounds in two weeks?!?!? Keep up the good work! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun talking to you today! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you've lost that much! You're amazing. ANd thanks for the info...I'll pass it on to JAke!!! You're the best Jules! Keep it up! And look at you, you blogging fool...commenting on blogs and everything! Haha!

    ReplyDelete