email address

Need to contact me? My email address is: JULEStheGODDESS@gmail.com



Monday, June 20, 2011

"S" Word Monday!! June 20, 2011

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE SUMMER !!!!!
Weight Lost this week (14 weeks 2 days into journey)  Lost 4.8
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: "50 1/2" pounds
Weight to lose til goal:  73 1/2 pounds

Here's What...IT MUST BE SUMMER!!!  Swimming lessons...Bear Lake... Lava Hot Springs next month...girls camp at the Bear Lake condo in August...  Raging Waters...  Lagoon...  LOVE IT!!!!! LOVE IT!!!   LOVE IT!!!!  It really makes my new way of eating easier to do, know what I mean??!!  I just want to be outside all of the time!!  And in the water...

It is a reality... This time next year, I will be at my goal weight!!!  14 weeks ago, I didn't think I could do it!! But with the support and love of family and friends, I now see that the end is near (notice, I have re-hit my 50 pound goal, smile.. My next goal is another 25 pounds. 
If I haven't said it lately, thanks for the love and support everyone!! 

P.S...  I'm not one to be secret about my weight loss, but I understand how many people are very closed mouth about theirs.  To the six friends who are now secretly going to my weight loss doc and having major success also, CONGRATULATIONS!!! It was fun seeing two of you at the office this morning... WE WILL DO THIS TOGETHER, whether in secret or not...

My doctor retires in December... (insert sad face here) :-(  I really want to hit my goal weight before then, but, no hurry.  If it takes another year to get it off, sobeit!!

Here's to another 25 pounds coming off!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

MY JOURNEY CONTINUES!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love thee Jules Snarr!!!! I love reading about your weight loss and I especially love your awesome attitude! You amaze me! Nice job on getting back to your 50 lbs.....and on vacation no less! You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Woot!! You are so awesome! I love your smiling face and great attitude. Love you!

    ReplyDelete