email address

Need to contact me? My email address is: JULEStheGODDESS@gmail.com



Monday, May 16, 2011

"S" Word Monday, May 16, 2011



 Weight Lost this week (9 weeks 2 days into journey)  "4" pounds TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: "44 1/2" pounds
Weight to lose til goal:  81 1/2 pounds

Here's What...  I have to admit.  This week has been a whirlwind of weight loss emotions. 
44 1/2 pounds is a lot of weight to lose, right??!! Isn't it??   So why do my clothes still fit?? FORTY FOUR and 1/2 POUNDS and the only thing I cannot wear anymore is my wedding ring.  My pants aren't even baggy!! My shirts, although can button and zip up now, are still my size.........  Have I been wearing too tight, form fitting clothing the past 10 years, or what (laughing)!!?? 

9 weeks ago, I needed to lose 126 pounds.  That seemed like such an unsurmountable goal.   I now have 81 1/2 pounds to lose... Yes it is something to celebrate, but, boohoo, I thought I'd "look" like I've lost weight by now...

When I look at the picture below, it reminds me that 9 weeks ago I was the guy on the left....Couldn't get off the couch without help, walking up the stairs was a "chore", literally could not wear shoes that had shoe laces (unless you've been obese, you cannot relate to tying your shoes as a fat person......) and there was NO WAY I could have run outside with Izee while she was riding her bike.  For that I am proud and will give myself a gold star

 
Started at far left... Have moved to the middle!!
I'm 33% to my goal.... 1/3 completed

I need to remind myself that I am the middle guy in the picture now... Still chubby, but, on my way to the picture on the right....  I am NOT the guy on the left any more...

 Go Me, right!! GO ME!!

MY JOURNEY CONTINUES

3 comments:

  1. You are AWESOME!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl, you are unstoppable! Keep on truckin' and you'll get there! Like Jake says, you can't get discouraged even if you're not seeing the results in the mirror!!! That is so much weight that you've lost so that is definitely something to be proud of!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jules, I am sitting here looking at blogs with your aunt Ida and she says way to go Julee!

    ReplyDelete