email address

Need to contact me? My email address is: JULEStheGODDESS@gmail.com



Monday, May 2, 2011

"S" word Monday, May 2, 2011

...And this week shall be called, "the week of binge eating"!!!

Weight Lost this week (7 weeks 2 days into journey) GAINED 1 1/2 
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: "34" pounds
Weight to lose til goal: 92.5 pounds

Here's what...  This was the week of eating all day, every day, all night, and nothing but C-R-A-Pola!!  CURSE YOU EASTER CANDY AND CUPCAKES!!! :-(
Let's re-cap, shall we??....
Monday-Applebees (midnight snacking on M&M's and hershey bars)
Tuesday-Texas Roadhouse at 9:30 pm. FULL DINNER (I never eat after 7:00 these days) Candy all night long
Wednesday-after the young women left I ate leftover cupcakes and candy til midnight!! and millions of tootsie rolls.
Thursday-Macaroni and Cheese, bread with butter and dessert (and candy all night long)
Friday-THE DAY OF THE DOUGHNUT (what the?? I ate doughnuts all day, why?? and candy all night)
Saturday-Played pianer for a bunch of people, then on the way home, stopped at Wendys and at a double cheeseburger with fries, frosty...then ate candy all night long!!!
Sunday-Ribs with too much bbq sauce, salad with too much dressing and a bag of potato chips at midnight!!
To tell the truth, I was actually surprised I only gained 1 1/2 pounds!!!
THIS IS A NEW WEEK!!! Weight Loss Journey, I'm back with a vengence! LOOK OUT,  HERE I COME!!

MY JOURNEY CONTINUES!!!

4 comments:

  1. this post makes me laugh! You are amazing! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Jules you are hilarious! Well, your dr told you not to lose any weight so you were just following orders right?!!! Nice job Jules! You're doing awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holidays are part of life, so we have to make the most of them! Love you, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell I'm gonna love reading your blog! I totally am in for the same thing for 75 lbs. :( I'm impressed that you lost so much weight with no exercising! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete