email address

Need to contact me? My email address is: JULEStheGODDESS@gmail.com



Friday, August 19, 2011

8/19/11 "S" WORD FRIDAY!!!!!!

That's right folks... its a new chapter in my weight loss journey!!!
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS to date: "67" pounds
Started this journey on March 22, 2011... exactly 5 months ago in a couple of days.


Month in review:   It's been a "C"razy summer!!  The past four weeks, I have been on my usual 80 mgs of prednisone/day, however... As of Monday, I am in my "no steroids for 4 weeks" phase, which means... Weight loss will come much easier!!  I love it when I'm off those dumb steroids!!


Friday I was asked to take another fit "stress" test, re-do all my blood work, re-check my body fat, etc.   Have you ever done a stress test before?? They are "H"ard with a capital "H"!!!!  UGH!!!!  Not only did I think I was going to pass out and DIE!! But, I thought I was going to fail it, but, to my surprise, I passed!!! In fact, apparantly I'm in better shape then I have been in quite a while.  My O2 levels were higher then they have been in nearly 5 months and I have finally been cleared to EXERCISE!!!!


Thus, my newest chapter in this weight loss journey!!
That's right folks... With a little bit of work......

THIS could be my new sexy bod!!!!!! YUMMO RIGHT!!! (ha ha, GAG!!)


After a very cool story which I won't detail here.... my doctor set me up at Gold's Gym.  I have two of the best personal trainers in the entire world.  Blake and Preston.  
They have me on a very specific workout, per my doctors orders.


I have to admit, I was terrified at first when we started touring the gym!!  Even though I used to workout all of the time, everything looked very intimidating!!!
However..... These amazing guys are teaching me to exercise a MUCH different way then I ever have before...... Blake had me dripping with sweat, in a nearly constant fat burning state, and not breathing hard even one time.  CRAZY RIGHT!!!  I did not one gasp for air even once... These new machines are AMAZING!!!


SO, if you are up at 5:30 a.m. and at Gold's gym in Bountiful, come find me!!! My workout is very short.  No more then 45 minutes.  I would love a workout buddy!!! (smile).  I only meet with the trainers on Thursday mornings, so, every other day, I'm looking for a chatty cathy!!


Thanks again to everyone who supports me.  I have the most incredible family and friends.. Truly I do!!
MY JOURNEY CONTINUES!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously can't tell you enough how proud I am of you! Exercising and eating right is something that takes a lot of hard work and dedication. You are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete