email address

Need to contact me? My email address is: JULEStheGODDESS@gmail.com



Monday, June 6, 2011

"S" Word Monday, June 6, 2011


Weight Lost this week (12 weeks 2 days into journey)  "2 1/2" pounds
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: "52 1/2" pounds
Weight to lose til goal:  71 1/2 pounds

Here's What... I hate steroids.  the end... I am the meanest mom.  The meanest teacher.  The most impatient wife, daughter and in law!!! PLUS I'M RAVENOUS!!!!  TOTALLY BINGED on Sunday night when I got home from my niece's b-day party.  Couldn't help it.  Every one of the desserts looked AMAZING and I didn't eat one bite, but, by the time I got home, I ate everything in sight.  It was like, LOOK OUT GABS AND IZEE, GET OUT OF MY WAY, OR I WILL EAT YOU TOO!!!

With that said, I tried really hard to stay in control of my eating habits this week.  Steroids are the WORST thing to be on when you are trying to retain being human!!  Forget about losing weight, just attempting to be a functioning, kind-loving part of society seems an impossibility when you are consuming 80 miligram of prednisone every morning, plus advair and albuterol.... I really really hate steroids....!!! there... tantrum over... onto another week.

Thanks for love and support everyone. 

MY JOURNEY CONTINUES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment