email address

Need to contact me? My email address is: JULEStheGODDESS@gmail.com



Monday, May 9, 2011

"S" Word Monday-May 9, 2011


Weight Lost this week (8 weeks 2 days into journey) 40 1/2 pounds
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: "6 1/2" pounds
Weight to lose til goal:  86 pounds

Here's What...  WOO HOO!!  I'm back in the saddle again!!! Can I hear a "YEE HAW"!! (laughing).  Last week was Rough with a capital "R" at my doctors office... But, he was all a twitter this morning, beeming like a proud parent. 

He says repeatedly to me, "I just don't know what to do with you, Jules..."  I think I MIGHT be a tad bit overbearing at our appointments (a TAD bit...).  Last week I made "him" get on the scale and told him that I was going to weigh him every week, just like me.. Always preaching to me about health, nutrition and all that crapola!!!  I mean, who does he think he is, anyway?? My doctor or something?? SHEESH!!! (p.s., he GAINED 1 1/2 pounds this week, so, I gave him the same speech he gave me last Monday)...



Week in review:  Wow, it was a great week.  Started off with my little hicup that shall be called the doctors appointment 8:00 a.m. last monday morning, but, was smooth sailing from there!!  Went on three different walks this week.  It was really fun to get out and enjoy the weather. and Little America for Mothers Day... A PURRRRFECT week!!

Weekly Cravings:  My cravings are becoming less and less.  Probably because I ate everything but the kitchen sink the week before... Let's try this subject again, next week.... :)

One more thing.. Apparantly, my Wii Fit scale is off from my doctors, according to my Wii Fit, I have lost 43 pounds, but, the dr's scale says only 40 1/2... I shall never look at my weight at home again)

(for those of you just joining this blog, "S" Word Monday is the day I go to my doctor's office and weigh myself on his "S"cale. 

MY JOURNEY CONTINUES!!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl that's awesome! That's so much weight for one week! Good for you! I'll call you later about Amy! Talk to you soon! You inspire me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut up! 6lbs! That is awesome you are amazing! That is so much weight to have lost already! Holy cow! You go girl! Love you!

    ReplyDelete