email address

Need to contact me? My email address is: JULEStheGODDESS@gmail.com



Monday, April 25, 2011

"S" Word Monday!! April 25, 2011


Nothing like getting yelled at by the doctor......

Weight Lost this week (6 weeks 2 days into journey) 4 pounds
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: "35.5" pounds
Weight to lose til goal: 91 pounds

Here's what...  MAN AM I IN TROUBLE!!!!  "Doctor" is frustrated that I'm losing weight... "I" am frustrated that he won't let me lose weight.... UGH!!  I felt like I was called into the principles office this morning.  (and trust me, I was called into the principles office a TON in high school, so, I know EXACTLY how that feels -no comments from you, Daddy-smile-)

I was not trying to lose weight this week, honest!! I cheated a LOT.  I was craving funeral potatoes, so I made them.  I wanted pizza, so I ordered one and had a piece, Easter Candy lying around?? Not at this house.. I was the reeses queen this week.  I had one peanut butter cup every day.  My body is in weight loss mode.. What can I do??
New Weight Loss Addition!!!  Thanks to my most supportive and bestest friends in the world, Nettie, Lynds and Jen... I am going to introduce nightly walks into my schedule!!!  I really do have awesome people in my life supporting me.  They are all sticks and runners, but, want to help me on my journey, so, they will take themselves down to my level and "walk".  That's right... "walk".  (smile).  I've already warned them, walk as fast as they want, but, don't speak to me!!! I will be gasping for air, clutching my heart and dry heaving beside them, LOL)  THANKS GIRLS!!! You're the BESTEST!!!!
MY JOURNEY CONTINUES!!!



3 comments:

  1. good job! I mean bad girl! I am so proud of you. I wish I could lose weight with having to "TRY"! Oh well. Did you tell the dr you want to start walking? What did he say?

    I am so proud of you and yesterday besides your lesson being the best around you looked hot! That is right you looked hot!

    DI here we come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell the Dr. to shove it! Losing 4 pounds is great, no matter how you look at it. Maybe he's trying reverse psychology on you ;) I can't wait to start our walks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules, you are my hero! So glad we could chat today! You look amazing!!!!!! And way to go on 4 more pounds! And I'm so excited you finally get to start working out! It's always nice to have good, reliable friends that you can count on to help you out and support you! I'm always up for a workout anytime so if there's no one for you, just call me! :)

    ReplyDelete