email address

Need to contact me? My email address is: JULEStheGODDESS@gmail.com



Monday, April 4, 2011

"S" Word Monday, April 4, 2011



The Honey Moon Is "OVER"
  Well, Well, Well.....  Another weigh in... ugh...

The honeymoon is over... this was a HARD week!! one word for ya.... CRAVINGS!!!!!!

I have to admit, I was dreading the weigh in this week... I have cheated a few times, but, not too horrible of a cheat...  I am waiting for my weight loss number to decrease, but, it seems I am on a roll!!

Weight Lost this week (3 weeks 2 days into journey) 7.5 pounds
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: "26" pound
Weight to lose til goal: 100.5 pounds

Week in review:
This was the meltdown week!! 
I am not hungry... not at all, however... I am "STARVING" when it comes to my cravings!!

I am not used to eating healthy and my mindset has been that I'm, somehow, being punished with all this healthy food.... It isn't that I don't like what I'm eating, it just isn't the creamy, fattening, buttery deliciousness that I'm used to... Also, I'm not eating fast food for lunch every day...

The nurse kicked my patootie this morning... Put everything in check for me... I was bawling on Wednesday night because my family was eating wendy's and I was eating "george forman grilled chicken and a salad.... again"...  MAN I have really felt sorry for myself this week, regarding my eating...  But she devoted  her morning to a "counselling session" for me (laughing) and I'm back on track again...   It really motivates me to continue on this path, when I see the weight loss!! 26 pounds?? What the heck?? GO ME!!!

Weekly Cravings: PPPIIIIZZZZZZZZZZAAAAA how I miss you my long lost friend... all your gooey yumminess and fattening cheese...... (this was one of my cheats... I took "one" bite off the tip of Gabee's pizza Saturday night.... and it tasted so yummo!!!

Here's what........Today is another day...  The beginning of a new week where I will "HOPEFULLY" not have as many cravings!!  I get to eat apples and oranges... Yummy steak and chicken, shrimp and veal.  any green vegie on the planet and tomatoes... I am not wanting for anything, except fast food and bread!!   And I'm only without those for another 30 days... Then I'm done detoxing and ready for a different diet!!

MY JOURNEY CONTINUES!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are INCREDIBLE! I totally get what you mean about the mindset. When I was preggers I got in the habit of eating something sweet after dinner, EVERY NIGHT. YIKES! I can't do that anymore. You are such a great motivator. I am trying to not eat sweets every night (or day). Go Jules, 26 is an awesome number!

    ReplyDelete