email address

Need to contact me? My email address is: JULEStheGODDESS@gmail.com



Monday, April 18, 2011

"S" Word Monday, April 18th, 2011

ANNIE IS OVER!!!

Weight Lost this week (5 weeks 2 days into journey) 1.5 pounds
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: "31.5" pounds
Weight to lose til goal: 95 pounds

What a week!!! I thought for sure I had gained weight!! It was crazy eating times, crazy food... I was literally gone this entire week.  Haven't seen Mike.  Haven't seen Izee..  And stress, stress, stress!!
But well worth it.
Our dress rehearsal for the young women was ROUGH to say the least, but, Opening Night was AMAZING!!! Gabs just fell into character and I couldn't have been more proud!! I will post more pics of these as they come in.  My friends had to take the pics, I was running crazy behind the scenes.

Time to recoop, right!!

Here's what...  My physicians assistant told me I can't lose more then a 1/2  pound in the next two weeks.  I say "WHATEVER"!!!  If I stay the same, great.  If  I lose a couple more pounds, that's great also. 

If it would ever stop raining I might go outside and exercise!!!  I'm SO ready for our evening night walking group!!  Are you ready girls?? I bought new shoes and everything!!! (laughing)

Weekly Cravings...  Nothing!!  If I wanted it, I ate it... I wasn't losing weight this week, so, I didn't have any cravings... My stomach has shrunk.  I used to be able to eat a TON but those days are over.  Even when I ate something bad for me, I could only eat a small portion of it, so, all in all... A great week of food!

Can't wait to catch up on some sleep!!!

Here's to another "no weight loss" week!!

MY JOURNEY CONTINUES!!!

 


3 comments:

  1. good job! I look forward to these posts every single week! Love them and like I say every time I see you. I am so flipping proud of you!
    Good job Gabee! So sad I missed it. We will have to talk! Love your cute guts!
    Yeah for walking! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for 'no loss' weeks and you lose anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO looking forward to walking with you! You are doing so great, and I have to say, you have a "glow" to you every time I see you. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete